Sunday, June 8, 2008

A Few Odds & Ends You Might Want to Check Out...

Well I was able to get some "non-computer" stuff done today. Trying to get everything done that requires two arms. Also, I am going to try and squeeze a trip next weekend to see my Dad for Father's Day and his birthday. As usual...it's a lot on my plate...but I think I'm up for the challenge. It's out of town and would be a quick trip but my Dad is turning 81, and my gut tells me not to miss this BDay. So I'll just suck it up and "getter done" as Linda would say! :)

I want to share the story behind "Link Love". Simple...Hummie's World. I was reading through her posts and found this particular one extremely interesting (actually...all her stuff is really fun to read!). What really caught my attention was the phrase she used in the article..."Link Love". It really fit since I feel that is what I am doing by sharing designer blog links on my site. It's my way of giving back and I am passionate about it. So if you hear me say that phrase in one of my posts or in a comment I leave on a blog or forum, you will know that it is given with heartfelt gratitude. I just really love the phrase!!! Thanks Hummie...I'm borrowing your phrase!! :)











Ladies...DigiScrap4All has their June MegaKit up for grabs. I don't speak the language...but I'm pretty sure that's what they are calling it. Lol :) It's huge so get your big thank-you's ready (and your bandwidth!! lol :) There is 10 different images...all are links to each part. Get them here and happy downloading!




"It's not all about me..."

2 comments:

Hummie said...

Oh...warm fuzzies right back at ya! How sweet of you to adopt the theme in the right manner...something done out of love without expecting something in return. So many people expect a link in return and that is the wrong way to go about it. You are a good person!

Kari °O° said...

Oh how sweet! Thank you for having my mini on your blog!!