Sunday, January 11, 2009

"Lazzzzzzy Sunday"

PHEW!!!!! After 4 days of no internet...I'm back. We had an avalanche in the mountains and it knocked out the fiber optic line which provides us phone and internet. The whole area was affected so I couldn't even get online at work to tell ya. I'm way behind in reading so it will take me a few days to get completely caught up. So much happenin in the "digi-world" ya know. Well I hope I was missed and I hope some of you didn't think I abandoned ship. ROFL :) Some of these you may already have but what the heck. I hope everyone is having a marvelous new year so far. **Hugs**






























"It's not all about me..."

5 comments:

Laura said...

Thanks for posting my freebie!! That's awful about the avalanche, glad you're ok!

GrandmaScrapper said...

Thanks for finding all the goodies for us--you are the best!!

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

WELCOME BACK sweetie!!!

You have been on my mind and SO much so that I just happened over here the same day you've posted about having had an avlanche!!!

I've been down with serious computer issues for a while now, so please forgive me for not getting over here for a spell. I am getting closer to being back into the groove, but not quite yet!

Can you believe it, I've not posted a FREEBIE in over a week!!! EEEKS! I feel STRANGE!!! LOL!

Off to do some Photoshoppin' and see if I can't get one up later tonight!

Missed you LOTS and thank you for all of the GORGEOUS finds today!

MWAH!

Dinphy said...

Glad to hear you're ok!
I'm sorry to say I haven't noticed, as I've been kinda 'away' too. But, I was just lazy, the holidays do that to me... ;)
Not even hunted for freebies, and I see you've found a lot of gems for us again! So, thanks to you, I've got a lot to catch up too!
Thank you for all your hunting and making it easier for us!
Hugs!

Caroline said...

Shel Belle Scraps has an awesome new kit out called Tropical Punch.

Thanks for finding goodies for us!