Thursday, April 16, 2009

I'm Ok...

Wow! I first have to say I'm sorry for worrying everyone by my unexpected hiatus. I'm physically as Ok as ever so need to worry...I'll be around for awhile. I've had some things going on in my life that have required my full attention and are just too personal to share on this blog. I hope to be back live and in color soon. :)

Thanks for all the wonderful comments in my chat box, it means the world to me to know that I have been missed. Ya know...sometimes it's easy to wonder if you really are a part of this wonderful scrappin community. I suppose I really am! Linda...big hugs to you, you are the sweetest!!!

Alrighty girls...subscribe to my blog, put me in your reader or whatever you need to do to track me. I will be back!! :)


"It's not all about me..."

6 comments:

Donna said...

I'm really glad that you are OK- I was a little worried wheather I should post or not. Great site you have here, love it!
I have a blog with free wordart that I do, If you would like to take a look and maybe add me to you list of freebies.
Here I am--
http://donnasdigitalcreations.blogspot.com

charlie said...

so glad to see you back lovely lady!

Dinphy said...

Aw Suz, I'm SO glad you're ok!
I've missed your sweet comments with every freebie you found!
As for putting you back to my reader... HA! I've never even considered to removed you!
Welcome back girl!

Deanna said...

YEY!! You have been missed! Your freebie list is one of the BEST out there and besides IKEA goddess, the only one I check regularly!! I'm so glad you are alright and hope you personal life gets straightened out!

Hugs!!
De

Kristine said...

Glad to hear from you Suz!!

Hope everything in your real life gets smoothed out soon!

{{Hugs}}

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

WOW!!! ALL of April has had my head spinning girlfriend! I apologize for slackin' and not getting back over to visit sooner - ACK!

SOOOOOO good to see your post and I look forward to your return to SCRAPLAND darlin'! Been missin' ALL of your goodies and lovin'!!! *wink*

Just dropping by to wish you a HAPPY (inter) NATIONAL SCRAPBOOKING DAY and hoping that ALL is well with you sweetie!

You are still in my reader and linked on my blog and that is where you shall stay! Take care of PRECIOUS you and we'll see you when we see you, which I, of course, hope is SOON! MWAH!

Lot of LOVE and BIG, BIG HUGS,
Linda :)