Monday, September 21, 2009

WooHoo! It's a "Monday Blues..." freebie list

Finally!...I think I am on my way back to my freebie posts and possibly new, fun and exciting stuff. I'm so sorry it took me so long, and I hope someone out there has me in their reader and will find their way back here. Spread the word! hee,hee :) I also think I have all my personal stuff in check so I can again enjoy visiting with all you wonderful digiscrappers. I probably won't start out with a daily post, as I would like to ease back in without it becoming overwhelming. If you haven't subscribed to my posts yet...get busy...the link is somewhere over there on the right. (See, its been so long I can't even remember where it is! ROFL :))

I have been around however...secretly stalking all my favorite designers, and have even added a few new ones to my list. My Google Reader is a MESS...however I'm working on cleaning it up so that I can snoop out all the wonderful goodies offered up out there in "digiscrap land".

Todays post probably has some that you may already have found elsewhere, but I just had to see if I remembered how to do this. hee,hee Nope...I still got it!! Thanks for all the comments from those who kept thinking of me while I was away (especially you Linda(hugs)) and now that I'm back...KEEP'UM COMIN! I have a new email address which I haven't updated on my link. It's magickalteddy@hotmail.com if you would like to contact me.

Well I'm off to snoop some more, so maybe you will get back to back posts. I'm so excited!
Until next time...

Updated to remove expired links...9-22-09






























"It's not all about me..."

8 comments:

ChrissyW said...

:) thanks for posting my minikit! what a great bunch of freebies - thanks!! Chrissy

Maurine Stettler said...

I was so excited to see you in my reader this morning! I'm glad you're back; I've really missed your posts!

/s/ Maurine Stettler
http://LetMeScrapbook.blogspot.com

Dinphy said...

WOOOT!!!!
Girl you have been missed!
Can you BELIEVE this: I was updating the links on my blog, and I wondered if I should keep the link to yours. I find not-working links annoying myself, and I needed to see if your blog was still out there. Updated or not....
And I find this! Girl I'm HAPPY!! :)
Heehee... and you STAY on my blog of course. ;)

Cassie101 said...

Welcome back!! Could never quite bring myself to delete you from my favourites in the hope that you would return one day!!! Becky

Microferk Designs said...

Thanks so much for including my Gift! It's great to see it get around to more people and more places!

Gwenipooh said...

thank you for picking my freebie ! and thanks for your kind comment on my blog :-)

Ruth said...

Hi:)Thanks for posting my minikit!

Me said...

Thank you so much for finding me and linking me!