Monday, October 5, 2009

Little Flower Girl...layout

Woohoo! I scrapped a page. I still am kinda a newbie, but I seem to get better and it gets easier each time. I think the hardest part is learning to use a scrapping program efficiently enough to scrap quickly. I scrap with Photoshop Elements 6 and own Photoshop CS4 which I'm still learning to use both. It has made me very happy getting back to "my thing" and scrapping is icing on the cake. The picture is my granddaughter at 3 1/2 being the flower girl for my daughter-in-laws best friend. OMGosh...I think she is just a doll baby. I love her so much and miss her terribly. She lives over 2500 miles from me, so I don't see her very often. Scrapping pictures with Amaya as the subject helps bring her a little closer to me, if even for just a moment.

Thanks for all the wonderful comments and "glad your backs". I am so happy to be back. Even though I did have to take the leave of absence...it did leave a small void that is now filled again. Thanks to all of you!!!
I am working on "Tantalizing Tuesday" but I wanted to get this posted. Until tomorrow...

Credits

"It's not all about me..."

4 comments:

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

OMGosh! OH MY GOSH!!! Susii, do you KNOW how FREAKIN' awesome it is to see YOU back girlie???

I must calm myself down a bit over here! ROFL! I have been MIA for the better part of the past two months, which is a first for me, and am just getting back into the groove this week and I spotted your BLOGGER icon on my BFF's blog (Snowsmoon's Design) and was tripping over myself to get over here to WELCOME you BACK and to let you know how SORELY you have been missed.

I am off to add you back onto my blog links sweetie!

WOO HOO!!! SUZEE Q is back in town! WOOT, WOOT! And, I thank you for the AWESOME goodies you have found for ALL of us here in SCRAPLAND darlin'!

Have a GORGEOUS week!

XOXO,
Linda :D

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

DOH! I like SO forgot to tell you how AWESOME your layout of DARLING Amaya is! She is a DOLL!

I feel your heart in Amaya being SO far away Grandma. Most of our grandbabies are just a few hours away and it is difficult to see them more often than we do.

Robert has one son in Tennessee who has produced the FIRST girl in the family over the past several generations and they are due to arrive here in California tomorrow evening, but we will not be seeing them until Sunday! We CANNOT wait!

I agree with on the ability to scrap their photos in helping to bridge the distance factor a bit.

You've done AWESOME darlin' and I SO love CS4! If you have any questions, give me a hollar!

BIG HUGS,
Linda :D

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

ROFL! YUP, me again! You had asked about links opening in a separate window and I, personally, LOVE when they do and have just recently started using Windows Live Writer for my blog posts, which gives me the option to have my links open in a separate window along with a lot of other VERY cool options! I LOVE it!

A dear friend encouraged me some time ago to give it a go and I finally took the time to give it a go! I swear, I am SOOOOO slow ... *wink*

Dinphy said...

She's a cutie with the blond curls and all... Love the layout with the black card things on the side.