Saturday, October 3, 2009

"The Saturday Evening Post"...freebie list

Here's a few for tonight. I have been working on this list for a couple days, so a few may already be expired. I need to start going through some of the really old posts and delete some of the images so I don't run out of "Blogger" space. I'm not sure what happens, but I don't want to find out the hard way. hee,hee :) So if things look different...no worries...I'm only purging the expired stuff. I was also thinking on my come back to maybe work on my blog layout. Might need a little "freshening up". Not sure what or if I will, since I have always loved how my blog works for me and others. Opinions and comments are always welcome. Tons more to hunt...so hopefully I will have a "Lazy Sunday" post for you tomorrow. Have fun!!
















"It's not all about me..."

2 comments:

Deanna said...

Yey!! So glad to have you back posting freebies for us! I've missed having yoru listings - they're the BEST!

Manja said...

thank you so much for your freebie collection work... big hug!