Tuesday, October 6, 2009

"Tantalizing Tuesday" freebie post

Well I was not nearly fast enough at reading today, so there is tons more out there I'm sure...but I will have to start another post for tomorrow. Woohoo!...maybe two in a row. ROFL :) If you have never been here to my blog...I will tell you I don't use a search engine, I hand pick these babies. They are neither the best, nor the worst...however they are my favorites for the day. For those who don't see there freebie here...no worries I probably just haven't found it. Make me a "favorite" freebie ladies and I will post it! :)

To my friend Linda...OMGosh what a warm welcome you gave me in my "Little Flower Girl" post. I was wondering how long it would take her to realize I was back...not very long!! ROFL :) This now makes my circle complete and I do feel truly missed. Thank you for your sweet comment. :)

Ok...I'm off. Till we meet again, have a super day!


















"It's not all about me..."

2 comments:

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

Hi Susii! Thanks for linking me up sweetie! I think I am FINALLY back in Scrapland, but we are off tomorrow to meet our granddaughter, Claire and the FIRST Posten girl so I am SOOOOO looking forward to a peaceful few weeks of NO more family events! I'm exhausted and ready to hit Photoshop for some SERIOUS designing! ROFL! I'm typing on wood so that's like knocking, right? *wink* I swear, just as soon as I say I'm going to do something ... I get a hurdle put into my path! Or is that a foot shoved into my mouth! LOL!

ENJOY the rest of your weekend girlie and thank you for the AWESOME treats you bring our way each day! MWAH!

XOXO,
Linda :D

Dinphy said...

Hi Susii,

Good to see you're back for regular updates again, you've been missed girl!

What do you mean by 'making you a favorite freebie'?
I'd sure love to get back on your list if possible.

Hugs,
Dinphy