Friday, November 27, 2009

“Funky Black Friday” freebie post…

Wow…is it hopping out there in digiland or what??!! Been shopping (super deals out there!!), blog surfing and freebie finding…yes all at the same time. You have to be good at multitasking if you want this job. hee,hee ;) Wanted to get this posted early since a couple of these may expire today. Plenty more goodies to come. Stay tuned all weekend, I will be popping in probably a lot. Hey if you love me and what I do…today would be a good day to let me know. I usually don’t need or solicit comments, but I’m feeling kind of blue since I had to spend the holiday alone. I need a pick me up. :) See ya soon.

 Kits, Samplers & Minis  
Freebie 18 Freebies 24
Freebie 12 Freebie 13
Freebie 36 Freebie 2
Freebie 31 Freebie 33
 Elements & Extras  
Freebie 15 Freebie 16
Freebie 8 Freebie 9
Freebie 37 Freebie 10
     Templates  
Freebie 17 Freebies 23
Freebie 1 Freebie 2
 Alphas & Wordart  
Freebie 12 Freebie 20
Freebie 40 Freebie 1
Freebie 34 Freebie 38
Quickpages  
Freebie 21 Freebie 22
Freebie 11 Freebie 19
Freebie 7 Freebie 10
Freebie 5 Freebie 6
Freebie 7 Freebie 3
Freebie 5 Freebie 6
Freebie 39 Freebie 3
Freebie 32 Freebie 35
Miscellaneous Fun Stuff  
Freebie 4 Freebie 14
Freebie 8 Freebie 9

 

2 comments:

Designs by Helly said...

Thank you for picking me up, Suz! I hope the blues get chased away soon.
((huge hugs))
xoxo

Suzee said...

Finally...someone hugged me! Thanks so much. :)