Thursday, November 5, 2009

“My should have been…Wump Day” freebie post

Okay…I’m not sure what’s happening with my brain, but I can’t seem to get my posts published on the day I put them all together. This was yesterdays…and now I have started today's. So I will post Wednesdays now, :)…. and hopefully get back on track on my days. OMgosh…I’m really enjoying my time off for my foot…I really love to be able to get my “Reader” all caught up and I love to read about what’s happening. My husband says “how come you don’t read about what’s going on in the world?” I guess he means the depressing news. I say “I am reading about the world…the DigiWorld!!!” And I’m always happy and don’t have anything to grump about after reading about my world. hee,hee :) Who else agrees with me??? Anyhoo…he always updates me on the important stuff (who is president, earthquakes, wars, etc…ROFL :) but I’m quite happy to stay in my little world (right here on the couch with him!!!!) Tuesday I go back to doc to be released to go back to work. Ughhh! Btw, its a stress fracture and the initial treatment is stay off it, so that's what I’m doing. I’ll be back later today…hopefully. hee,hee :)

The Big Stuff…

Freebie Post 3 Freebie Post 10
Freebie Post 1 Freebie Post 2
Freebie Post 11 Freebie Post 21
Freebie Post 26 Freebie Post 29

Get Me Started Stuff…

Freebie Post 20 Freebie Post 27
Freebie Post 15 Freebie Post 16
Freebie Post 7 Freebie Post 8
Freebie Post 4 Freebie Post 5

Daily Stuff…

Freebie Post 9 Freebie Post 33
Freebie Post 17 Freebie Post 18

Words & Stuff…

Freebie Post 25 Freebie Post 30
Freebie Post 31 Freebie Post 32

The Easy Stuff…

Freebie Post 24 Freebie Post 28
Freebie Post 22 Freebie Post 23
Freebie Post 14 Freebie Post 19
Freebie Post 12 Freebie Post 13
Freebie Post 6 Freebie Post 8

 

No comments: