Friday, November 20, 2009

“OMGosh! It’s Friday already??” freebie post…

I gotta tell ya…I’ve had a few really hectic days, so I am extremely behind on my freebie posts. I think I started renaming this post on Wednesday and here we are on Friday and I’m finally posting it. So sorry!!! I found out Wednesday that the MRI I had done on my foot showed that I did indeed break my foot. OMGosh!! I have no idea when or where, I only knew something was wrong and it hurt like hell. Now I’m in one of those cast shoes…(I don’t know why they call it a shoe, it goes from my foot to my knee) lol :) and I will have to wear the dumb thing for at least 4 weeks. Luckily I started the recovery by staying off it for 2 weeks or I’d have to wear it for 6 WEEKS! This pretty much sucks… I also got my Windows 7 upgrade disc for the laptop I bought a month ago. I was so excited. Not so fast…I had everything all installed on the Windows Vista system while waiting for the release of Windows 7, things were wonderful, then I did the upgrade and the computer basically freaked out and wouldn’t even boot. I HATE UPGRADES!! It must have been all the software causing the problem so I took it back to the original factory settings (yes a reformat) and then installed the upgrade before installing any of my other software. Seems to be working like a charm and Windows 7 in really fantastic. Absolutely no compatibility issues at all!! May I advise this procedure to all who are thinking of upgrading. It’s actually better to format and install the full version. More expensive, but who can put a price on our precious time. Anyhoo…long bla, bla, bla but I wanted you to know why I have been absent. Here is a few to keep you busy…I should be back with more later tonight and definitely this weekend. See ya!

Kits, Samplers & Minis  
Freebie 24 Freebie 25
Freebie 17 Freebie 20
Freebie 9 Freebie 12
Freebie 7 Freebie 8
Freebie 2 Freebie 3
Freebie 16 Freebie 11
Freebie 14 Freebie 12
Elements & Extras  
Freebie 19 Freebie 23
Freebie 4 Freebie 10
Freebie 15 Freebie 13
Freebie 1 Freebie 3
Templates  
Freebie 22 Freebie 26
Freebie 11 Freebie 21
Freebie 4 Freebie 6
Alphas & Wordart  
Freebie 6 Freebie 15
Freebie 5 Freebie 10
Quickpages  
Freebie 14 Freebie 16
Freebie 5 Freebie 13
Freebie 9 Freebie 14
Freebie 2 Freebie 8
Freebie 1 Freebie 2
Freebie 1 Freebie 18

1 comment:

Adriana said...

Great freebies!
Thanks