Friday, November 6, 2009

Specials thanks to Special ladies…

I feel so awful for not getting around to this sooner…but I’ve got huge thanks to give out to the following designers. Can you believe I got RAKd 3 times last week over at Digishop Talk?? Well believe it! Now I will give back by giving some well deserved advertising for these awesome kits that I now own from these awesome designers. hee,hee :)

“Hot in Here” by AnnaBV Designs

preview 

Anna’s Blog 

Buy it Here!!!

 

“Sweet Little Treasure” by Gwenipooh Designs

gwenipooh_baby_preview

Gwenipooh’s Blog

Buy it Here!!!

 

“Alice” by Samceline Designs

SC_alice_prev

Samceline’s Blog

Buy it Here!!!

Hopefully you will enjoy these kits as much as me. It sure is a blast unzipping new kits! Kind a like opening a present…no EXACTLY like opening a present! hee,hee :) Have a great weekend if I don’t get to tell you later. This DSD weekend is always a crazy shopping spree for me…then I spend days downloading and opening presents. Oh my!!! I will be in some sort of heaven in about 24 hours or less. Careful everyone…this is addictive stuff. ROFL :)

 

No comments: