Tuesday, November 24, 2009

“Tantalizing Tuesday” freebie post…

Here is my really lame post. Having problems with the laptop again for the past couple of days. Makes it difficult to do internet activities when you can’t get on the internet. Hopefully I can get it fixed tonight. See ya tomorrow.

 Kits, Samplers & Minis  
Freebie 24  
Freebie 21 Freebie 22
Freebie 14 Freebie 16
Freebie 17 Freebie 18
Freebie 7 Freebie 9
 Elements & Extras  
Freebie 13  
Freebie 19 Freebie 20
     Templates  
Freebie 15 Freebie 8
 Alphas & Wordart  
Freebie 3 Freebie 4
Freebie 5 Freebie 23

 

 

2 comments:

Amy J. said...

I'm just so glad you do this for us day in and day out! Thanks...hope your computer problems get better soon, that's enough to drive a woman crazy!

Amy J. said...

I tried clicking on your blinkie to put it on my blog and I couldn't get it to work. Am I doing something wrong? I would love to add it!