Tuesday, December 1, 2009

“December Daily Downloads” freebie post…

Here is my most important post this month. Tons of daily downloads, advent calendars, etc. All most all the links today are ones that require a daily visit to get all the goodies or the entire kit. Most are only available for 24 hours. I won’t be posting these everyday so make sure that you bookmark these links and be aware that I link to the specific post most of the time. To get to the main link for the blog, clicking on the header works 99% of the time. Have fun!!

 Kits, Samplers & Minis  
Freebie 36  
Freebie 30 Freebie 33
Freebie 21 Freebie 29
Freebie 19 Freebie 20
Freebie 17 Freebie 18
Freebie 15 Freebie 16
Freebie 11 Freebie 14
Freebie 8 Freebie 10
Freebie 1 Freebie 7
 Elements & Extras  
Freebie 35 Freebie 38
Freebie 32 Freebie 34
Freebie 23 Freebie 31
     Templates  
Freebie 28 Freebie 37
Freebie 26 Freebie 27
Freebie 12 Freebie 24
Freebie 6 Freebie 9
 Alphas & Wordart  
 Freebie 13 Freebie 22
Quickpages  
Freebie 25 Freebie 39
Freebie 4 Freebie 5
Freebie 2 Freebie 3

 

1 comment:

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

Suzee darlin' girl, you are a Christmas angel!!!

Being away as long as I have, how would I EVER catch up? I saw your blog post on my blog roll on my blog and WOOT, you have made life simple for ALL of us in Scrapland!

Hope to find you staying healthy and enjoying this MOST wonderful time of the year!

Thank you SOOOOO much for the DELICIOUS goodies and sharing YOUR time with me! MWAH!

XOXO,
Linda :D