Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Feed Problem

Just letting anyone who subscribes to my blog that “Houston had a problem”. rofl :) The lovely Maurine Stettler pointed out to me that she wasn’t receiving my feeds. I had no idea, but when I checked in my Google Reader…by golly she was right! So the problem was the size of my feed. (?????) I’m using Live Writer, which I love, but my signature was sending Feedburner into hissy fits. So I have removed my signature on the suspect posts. Now it looks like I have posted 5 times in the last 10 minutes. Oh well…its fixed. Hope no one missed any awesome freebies because of this little “burp” in the system. I’ll be back maybe later with more…and I will pay more attention to my feed status. OMgosh…one more thing to keep track of. ROFLMBO :)

Suz

1 comment:

Maurine Stettler said...

Hi, it's me again with bad news! I received all the feeds up through last Thursday, but nothing since. Maybe it's something on my end? I hate missing your daily posts -- you provide a great service that I really appreciate and use a lot!