Tuesday, May 6, 2008

My Favorites from NSD!

This kit (A Woman's Way) is so pretty and girly girl...I love it! It's a collaborative effort between JenLin Designs and Mandy Mistique. You can get it over at Digital Candy, who knows you might still get a good price like me!
This one (Shabby Chic Garden) is also over at Digital Candy and is sweeeet! A mega kit with enough to scrap an unlimited amount of layout with a springy...summertime look.
As you can see...I'm ready to scrap the fun colors of spring and summer! Lauren Grier and Misty Cato really put together a cutie with this one. The Sweetshoppe is where you can find this one (Rooty Tooty). This could be my most favorite!
Ooh la la! Ashlee & Sweet have this really beautiful kit called "Nina's Garden". A must...
And here is number one! Lauraskathi's Colors of Spring which can be purchased at Scrapbook-bytes. Another mega kit (i'm kinda fond of more bang for your buck) with some really great elements and wonderful color combinations.

Well there was more...and I loved them all but these few kinda stood out for me. Besides I don't want to get boring.

Bye for now,
Suz :)

No comments: