Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Day 8..."Digitals Girls" Hybrid Blog Train

Only 2 days left in the "Twisted Sisters" hybrid blog train. WOOHOO!!!! This has been such an awesome ride, I will miss it when it's over!

Here are your previews and links for "Day 8". I'm doing pretty good at reminding you, hopefully on day 10 I will be coherent. ROFLMBO!! :) If day 10 doesn't get posted because, well...I can't find the computer LOL!, Amanda Thorderson Designs is a great place find all the links.

Thanks to all you girls that are leaving love where ever you go (even here!!!), I'm hearing good things from the designers!! Everyone else...practice makes perfect!

Have a "Wonderful Wednesday"!!











Beth Rimmer's Designs
- no preview
Katie Mann Designs - no preview


"It's not all about me..."

No comments: