Thursday, June 12, 2008

I've been tagged!!!!!


OMGosh!!!! I have been tagged! Kinda weird...but I'm honored. It means that I'm finally in the Digi-scrapping "loop"...and I like it!! :) You are some of the best people with some of the best values around (I love SAHMs!!!) Yeah, yeah, we are all a little nuts about it...but it sure is a healthy addiction.

Who tagged me?? The lovely Danielle over at Danielle's World. Go tell her hi and checkout all the really awesome "stuff" she has on her blog. I love her designs and give her "link love" quite frequently. Well here goes with the 7 things about me.

1. My real name is Susii. Yep...it is spelled with two i's! Suz is a nickname I use at work and the world wide web. So when picking my blog name Suzee Q (which a lot of people call me) was a no brainer.


2. I'm kinda a computer geek. I build all my own computers and have made custom built systems to order. People call me for help like a technical support hotline.


3. I'm afraid of heights. No bungee jumping for me!!! rofl :)


4. I've been paper scrapping since 1996, when I used to be a Creative Memories consultant.


5. My favorite season is the Fall. The summer heat is gone and the colors are just yummy!!


6. I do everything 120%. I'm kinda a perfectionist. My favorite saying is "we strive for perfection, but don't always get there".


7. I would like to create my own designs someday...I'm still searching for my style and still learning the "Biz".


I'm tagging the following:
Joanne
Mandy
Aballen
Mique
Vicki
Anna
Dawn

Well I guess that is it. Hope I didn't make enemies by tagging someone. :) I'm going to bed!!!


"It's not all about me..."

No comments: