Thursday, June 19, 2008

A little bit of "This-n-That"...

Here is few things going on around Digi-land. I always stumble upon something fun, and it's my pleasure to share it with you!!!

You want to earn some Weeds & Wildflowers spending money?? This is a purdy easy one to enter. Leave a comment giving a brief explanation of your scrapping schedule and you’ll be entered into a drawing to win a TEN DOLLAR gift card to the Weeds Shoppe. Click here to make sure you leave your comment on the right day! hee, hee :)

Do you want to do a hybrid project that's totally practical? I found one. Check out Little Dreamer's June hybrid project challenge using T-SHIRTS! How kewl is that? With all these really fun ideas, I'm gonna be a really busy old lady someday!! ROFLMBO :)

This is the official Digital Scrap Girl June Collaboration Kit from all DSG Designers! You can get this for FREE with any purchase for 15 $ or more. Here is the link to the shop. Hmmmmm...I might have to go shopping! Lol :)




This looks a really fun challenge, which I hope I can do in my drug induced coma. hee, hee :) It's going on over Digital Candy and Kristi is the host. Kinda a "hunt" with a cute participation gift. Guess they have a big birthday bash going on there too, so be sure and check out all the other fun happenings.


I always like "buy something" & "get something" FREE! Well this kit really caught my eye with the cute little doodly, fun, summer stuff. Looks like if you buy the June Bugs Mega Kit you get the June Bugs Brag Book for FREE!!!! Have a better look over at the Scrap Orchard (they also have a nice freebie section!!)


This is a great freebie!! I believe you only have to register, but hurry...I think there is a deadline. You can find all the info here.


Okay...I'm off to get my shoulder worked on a bit. Send happy thoughts my way please...I really want to wake up. I have a lot of scrapbooking still left to do!! ROFL :)


"It's not all about me..."

2 comments:

Dinphy said...

Happy happy happy happy thoughts!
Happy thoughts! Happy thoughts!
Happy happy happy happy thoughts!
Happy toughts! Happy thoughts!
Happy happy happy happy thoughts!

Wake up honey, it's scrappin' time!! ;)

I really wish you all the best with your shoulder surgery.
Don't rush blogging and scrapping, just take GOOD care of yourself!

Sunny1972 said...

Hope your drugs are working well!!!! And that everything went ok for you today!!!!!
{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}