Saturday, June 14, 2008

Round 2..."Scrumptious Saturday" Freebies

Here is the rest of todays freebie finds and maybe tomorrows. heehee :) There is a quite a few "Fathers Day" goodies so you can now finish that project you have been putting off till the last minute. (I know...I do that too! Lol :) I was amazed at how awesome these designs are and so freely offered up by our wonderful designers. Make sure you check out the quality on these!!!

Here are the rules (until I get that sticky note up...hee hee):

The images are the links...they take you to freebieland. Comments are SO appreciated by the designers. It makes them feel good about what they are doing and inspires them to do more. Who doesn't like THAT?? It only takes a second...leave one. Have Fun!!!




































"It's not all about me..."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for including our My Daddy Mega Kit in your links and your comment on the blog! I'm so glad you enjoyed the collab kit we did! We'll be doing another one together for Back to School August/September some time!

Rina said...

Hi Suz!! Thank you so much for your kind comments on my blog and for linking the Father's Day freebies :). Hoping you'll have a SUPER Sunday!
-Rina

Being Mrs Miles said...

Thanks for listing me Suz, it was sweet of you to add me. :) Hope you 'll be able to use my Plushy Pink Blossom, and I would LOVE to see how you use it!

Barb

Anonymous said...

Hi Suz --
I want you to know how much I appreciate YOU as well. Your leaving a comment and a thank you does the "designer heart" good -- but the link gives an added vote of confidence to my designing that goes above and beyond. Thank you. Hope you enjoy your time with your Dad; none of us ever know how many birthdays or fathers days we will have to see them face-to-face and you are certainly blessed to have this one. I hope you both enjoy the day!