Sunday, July 27, 2008

I'm Back!!

Wow!! That was a long holiday...huh??
Did my "freebie peeps" keep you happy with lots of links?

I didn't think when I left that I would be completely MIA...however the "sister reunion" was way to fun (much overdue!!!) and computer time was very limited. I half to add... my sister's internet was just not fast enough for quickly getting anything done. (btw...I upgraded her to cable so this won't happen again...hee,hee:) Thanks for all the sweet comments and the we miss yous. I glanced at a few and it looks like I might have some goodies out there waiting "FOR ME!!"

Ok...lets get organized...got a lot of reading and catching up to do. I'm sure I will be able to find you some really awesome goodies for later today. It is "Lazy Sunday" ya know! Lol :) Sorry to those visiting for the first time...it probably was a little disappointing (no new stuff)...but I'm back now and will try not to let ya down!!


"It's not all about me..."

No comments: