Tuesday, July 15, 2008

"Tantalizing Tuesday"...already??

Wow!! We have a lovely list today...if I do say so myself!! ROFL :) Some of these have been floating around a little, but I thought I would give you a little reminder because they are so lovely. I will say it again...I'm gonna need a BIGGER hard drive!!! :)

OK...I will be back a little later with a little Blah, Blah. I'm getting TONS of awards and taggings I will be addressing. (I didn't forget you girls...the ones who awarded me...hee,hee :) Thank you EVERYONE for all the super nice comments...I don't require them, but they sure are nice. Now when I start designing someday, I will require them!! LOL :) Just kidding...your downloading it will be sufficient for me. Anyhoo, I think that is still a bit away...so many things to get situated still on the "old blog" before I dive too far into that. Well I'm off for a bit...leave um lots o love!!











































"It's not all about me..."

3 comments:

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

Hi sweetheart!!! Sorry for the delay, those dratted deadlines again!!!

I shall be MORE than happy to take a look at you know what as I had meant to mention that in my e-mail!

Thank you SO much for the LINK LOVE! You don't know what it does to me when I visit other blogs and see that you have been there already and left your NOW infamous LINK LOVE!!!

Glad you are getting some GOOD sleep! Tis AMAZING what a few hours of uninterrupted sleep will do for or thought processes not to mention our CREATIVITY!!! As you can see, I need WAAAAAAY more sleep!

Love to you girlie,
Linda :)

Rachael said...

I added your blinkie to my blog. I found your comment on Backyard Playground and followed it to your cool blog :)

GingerScraps said...

Hi Suzee, I just wanted to tell you realy quick that I just got a new external hard drive. It is AWESOME!!! It is called "My Book" it is by Western Digital. It looks like a hardback book, but back and shiny. It plugs into the USB. And it holds 500GB! It was about $130.00, but so worth it!!! My computers Hard drive is now almost totally empty.. and I still have 400GB left on "My Book". Just thought I would let you know :) Ginger