Thursday, July 17, 2008

"This-N-That" Thursday

Here are your goodies for today...LATE AGAIN!! I leaving this morning for a little "holiday" at my sisters and have been trying to get ready for the trip and company the last few days...all with one arm. Ugghhh!! Well ready or not...I'm off. I will probably not be MIA, but may not be around much. If you don't see a list from me, it's because I'm out having fun with the sisters...which is much overdue. hee,hee :) I'm sure the other lovely ladies that are freebie finders will keep your freebie needs satisfied. You just have to turn your "picker" back on! ROFL :)

Don't forget the "Blog Train", I think we are at Day 4 already. Oh my!!! Go here for all the details. Ginger has the details on the Sunshine Girls Blog Hop. Well until I don't know when...Stay Sweet and enjoy Life!!




























"It's not all about me..."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for finding my freebie!!!! Made my day!!!

Have an awesome time with your sisters! We all need a mischief break now and then!!! :D

ziggle said...

thank you so much for adding my freebie!!