Saturday, July 10, 2010

“Summertime Fun”

Ok this is for all those folks who will have no idea what I am talking about since the post had to be deleted because I made Paypal cranky.  Sorry to those who already got their tickets and have had to wait…you will get a surprise no matter what!

 

The prize you will be wanting to win is a box of beanies…20 to be exact and it’s the first of what I call “Summertime Fun”.

 

 

Since this one is not free (others will be!) you will have to email to get the full details.  The drawing will be Monday July 26, where my DH will pick the lucky ticket.

 

 

So there ya go!  If you want to know how to get all these cute guys and gals to add to your collection or to give away…my email address is magickalteddy at hotmail.com or you can use the handy button in my sidebar.  Can’t wait to hear from you!

No comments: