Thursday, October 6, 2011

Thankful Thursday freebie post…

Quick share…

After 3 1/2 years of freebie hunting, I’m not sure why…but occasionally I’ve noticed my freebie hunting doesn’t flow like it should with my normal daily activities. Basically I am not posting as regularly as I would like. I am still lurking, searching, & following my peeps…however getting it all together and posted is another thing. So in advance I will apologize if I missed any or it seems that I’m posting stuff you may already have. It’s like a “freebie hunting mojo”, and it always returns. *wink* That being said, I will never be caught up (I realized this a long time ago) because these designers are so awesome and generous that they give away stuff so often that is hard to totally stay on top of it. Always new designers coming on board also. My Google Reader is exploding with over 1500 subscriptions!

Anyhoo…that’s my story, wanted you to know why I may be a little “off” lately. Lest we can’t forget the dang teeth thing. rofl :)

Kits & Samplers

Freebie 32Freebie 33Freebie 45

Elements & Extras

Freebie 50Freebie 43Freebie 42Freebie 35Freebie 34Freebie 46

Templates

Freebie 44Freebie 27Freebie 31Freebie 48

Alphas & Wordart

Freebie 51Freebie 41Freebie 40Freebie 39Freebie 38Freebie 37Freebie 36Freebie 49

Misc Fun Stuff

Freebie 47

Blog Train Goodies

Follow me on the Digishop Talk October Blog Train and I will list a batch of my favorites on each freebie post until I reach the caboose.  Should be fun! ;)

Freebie 1Freebie 2Freebie 3Freebie 4Freebie 5Freebie 6Freebie 7Freebie 8Freebie 9Freebie 10Freebie 11Freebie 12Freebie 13Freebie 14Freebie 15Freebie 16Freebie 17Freebie 18Freebie 19Freebie 20Freebie 21Freebie 22Freebie 23Freebie 24Freebie 25Freebie 26Freebie 28Freebie 29Freebie 30

8 comments:

Kristine said...

Thanks so much for finding my freebie. You made my day!

Anonymous said...

I am so thankful that you take the time to but these lists together for us whenever you can. We could search for ourselves but we let you do the work for us. I personally am glad that you have a life and that is takes priority. THANK YOU for all you do find time to post!
Scrapragous

Krista said...

Hi there!! I'd love to get on your frebie list. I don't know how to go about it?? Here is a new freebie I posted yesterday: http://sahlinstudio.blogspot.com/2011/10/octobers-freebie-template.html Should I email or upload my freebie somewhere so you get it? Thanks!! Krista Sahlin STudio (sahlinaks@aol.com)

Rarole said...

Suz!! Never, never, never think you are not keeping up!! OMGoodness anything you send our way is gold - and you have a way of nabbing the pearls from everything out there. Thanks so much!

froggy378 said...

I think your amazing and am grateful for each and every one of your post. It like a wonderful surprise when I see there is a new one!

Cyndi said...

I too am so thankful that you take the time to put these posts together. I love them, but never expect them every day or anything. I just appreciate them when they appear...it is like christmas :-)

Sue said...

Wonderful picks! Thanks so much for finding all of these! :)

happyscrapper said...

It doesn't matter if you take minutes or hours to post freebies, I appreciate your efforts. It doesn't matter whether you post one or dozens, I appreciate your efforts. Your blog is the one place that I check every time I am on line and it is a bright spot in my day. I can lose myself in other's creativity whether I download or not. I come here and forget what a lousy day it was. There is no stress here for me and I sincerely hope that this blog never brings you stress. I hope you keep it up only as long as it brings you as much joy as it does your followers.