Friday, December 9, 2011

HoHoHo Highlights freebie post…

Okay…no excuses! I have had absolutely NO time at all for freebie hunting. If you are one of those experienced hunters this is probably not a problem, you are certainly finding a ton of goodies! (I know…I make it a lot easier *wink*) But for those who may not be so savvy, I will give you a non-picturesque post on where you definitely should be visiting.

 

Daily Downloads

1. Digi Scraps Drivein

2. Catscrap

3. Stuff to Scrap

4. Scrapbird.com

5. Digital Scrapbook Pages

6. Gottapixel

7. Scrappity-doo-dah

8. Divine Digitals

9. Brownie Scraps

10. GoDigitalscrapbooking

11. Scrapmatters

12. Digital Scrapbooking Studio

13. Sweet Digi Scraps

14. Roadside Designs

15. With Love Studio

16. Digital Design Den

17. Au coin de l’objectif

18. Scrapping Fairytales

19. Sweet Shoppe

20. Lara’s Digi World

21. Trixie Scraps

22. Cooking with Cricut

23. Darcy Baldwin Fontography

24. Create with TLC

25. The Scrappy Kat

26. Marie H Designs

27. Scooty’s Designs

28. bysemantje

29. Designs by Fiona

30. Designs by Sandra

31. Hannie’s Scrappin

32. JoJo’s World

33. Scrapbooking Raoul

34. GingerScraps

 

Blog Trains

Traditions – Digishop Talk Bi-Monthly

Country Christmas – Stuff to Scrap

Christmas Around the World

I will be back with a “real” post soon. Things should be slowing down a little this weekend for me so maybe I can have a “Lazzzzzzy Sunday”. *wink* Hope you are enjoying the holidays as much as I am.

No comments: