Thursday, May 15, 2008

My Birth Day and German Scrapbooking Day

Well yesterday was my birthday and all in all...it was a pretty good day. Went out to dinner with my DB and got to eat a little something not on the diet. Sweet potato french fries...yummmm!! Got some cards, got some presents and this year I got a lot of well wishes from the scrapbooking community. Even a few Birthday Kits...yea! To top off the day, watched American Idol and my favorite David Cook moved through to the finals. I'm voting for him next Tuesday.

It's German Scrapbooking Day...so for those of you looking for some really beautiful freebies start here for the blog party.

Round two of "So You Think You Can Design" is over. You can download their kits over at The Scrap Orchard, then do some scrappin to enter the layout contest. You could win some bucks to spend in the store. Make sure to leave a comment if you grab any. :)

Gotta go watch CSI season finale, so bye for now.


No comments: