Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Day 7..."Digitals Girls" Hybrid Blog Train

Only 3 days left in the "Twisted Sisters" hybrid blog train. Have you been keeping up?? This will just be an awesome gift from these girls if you can manage to collect them all. I personally can't wait, since I have always wanted to try my hand at "hybrid". I loooove "ArTs & CrAfTs"!! hee, hee :)

Here are your previews and links for "Day 7". I'm doing pretty good at reminding you, so I should be able to continue for the rest of the event. If a goof up a link, Amanda Thorderson Designs is a great place to hop on board. See my new sticky note (at the top of the page) for "The Rules". Off too hunt for "Tantalizing Tuesday" freebies!












Beth Rimmer's Designs - no preview
Katie Mann Designs - no preview
Tallula Moon Designs - no preview



"It's not all about me..."

No comments: