Tuesday, June 17, 2008

"Tantalizing Tuesday" Freebies

Well... ladies seeking freebies....my "Peeps" have been really busy and they are putting out the good stuff today! It took me awhile today to go through my blog roll, but I did it!!! Now I'm beat and going to bed. My surgery is Thursday (just a reminder)...so if I go a little MIA, don't worry. I'm sure I will figure out how to get to my computer and use my left hand for the mouse. It will be even slower going, but I will be off work and won't be doing much else. I might be a little loopy so "sorry in advance". If you are new to my site, review my sticky note at the top. If you are a regular, stay sweet and have FUN blogging!!
































"It's not all about me..."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there....
I just wanted you to know how much I like your site.
I've enjoyed watching the wonderful job you are doing sharing the information about the Digitals Blog Train, and then seeing more what your blog is all about.
Now I will be visiting on a more regular basis!

I've added your blinkie to my website.
Thanks MUCH for what you do for the digi world!!!

Sunny1972 said...

Thanks for all your hard work! new to your site but i hope all goes ok with your Op and you wont be MIA for too long. I love coming to your site and reading your messages!!!

Casey said...

Thanks a bunch for posting my freebies! I have lots more in store and I will return the favor by adding your blinkie! You rock! Good luck on the challenge!