Sunday, June 1, 2008

I just love this quote...

My nephew's girlfriend has this on her mySpace and I just LOVE it! Have no idea where it came from or who originally said it, so I can't give proper credit.

"Yesterday's history, tomorrows a mystery and TODAY is a gift that’s why it’s the PRESENT!"

If anyone out there wants a "word art" project...here ya go. I myself would love this one. Maybe someone could make a suggestion to Bethany over at "Elegant Word Art 2". I bet she would do it. :)

Now I'm really gone, the dishes and laundry are calling me. rofl :)


"It's not all about me..."

1 comment:

Being Mrs Miles said...

Hi Suz,

I'm popping in to say hi and to thank you for your kind comment on my blog *beaming w/ happiness* Thank you for listing my free element on your blog! I've been away over the weekend so this is my first opportunity to visit. I'm glad I came, it gave me an opportunity to find you!

warmly,
Barb