Friday, June 13, 2008

New Products & Fun Challenges...

A little shopping...

Don't forget everything can't always be FREE, so.....check out the short list of blogs below which are featuring some of the great products they have available for purchase in their stores. If you have never purchased a kit...well let me tell ya...if you like the designer's freebie, your gonna LOVE their kits!!!! A super great value compared to any paper product you can buy in the craft stores.
OK...I'm done. Sorry for impersonating a "door to door" salesperson. ROFL :)

ScrapArtist-The Hub

NiceCrane

Scrap Orchard

Scrap-a-Dream

A few fun challenges...

The following sites has some really fun challenges going on right now, with AWESOME participation gifts. Most of them are pretty easy, so if you want to get some layouts done (important!!!) and EARN some freebies (important!!!) win some funny money (yes!!!) and show off your talent (showing off is perfectly acceptable in scrapbooking!!!)…then take a look.

TaylorMade Designs

Weeds and Wildflowers

I hope to make this type of post on a regular basis. This is kinda a "test", so the lists are not so big today. I do a lot of blog reading...so I decided I want to share what I find with those who may not be able to do the same.

I think it’s really important to put focus onto more than the “freebies”. There is so much more to this hobby and passion…I want to gently remind us (me included!! :) of that fact occasionally. No worries!!! You will always find a freebie or two here!! :)

Have a fantabulous Friday!!


"It's not all about me..."

No comments: