Wednesday, July 30, 2008

More Awesome Stuff from Funky Playground...

Have you died and gone to "Freebie Heaven" yet??? I know I'm on life support and almost there!! ROFLMBO :)

All ya gotta do to get these (and more...see older post here) is sign up for a newsletter and register at a gallery. Once you register you can immediately download the kits...HOWEVER to unzip it you will need to register to get the password. Funky Playground is the place to go...be there or be square. hee,hee :)


















"It's not all about me..."

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the linky love, my darling! Check my blog tomorrow, and the Sugarplum Paperie blog, there's gonna be freebies galore!

Anonymous said...

What a fun blog! Thanks so much for linking me up! :)

Anonymous said...

thanks for the link!

JenniferBarrette_Designs said...

Great blog, gotta love all the fun Teacher's Pet freebies right now! Thanks for the link!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Suzee for linking me up! I hope i stay in for a few more rounds. Your blog is totally cute and i love those Photos at the bottom