Wednesday, July 30, 2008

More you Say??? Yep....

Believe it or not...I am be CHOOSY!! Lol :) My favorite peeps (that's a lot of peeps!!!) have just been very busy in the 10 days I was MIA. hee,hee :) The posts will be a little large until I get caught up...but at least you won't be able to say I missed one!! ROFL :)

I will also add that the majority of the freebies are from designers that keep their links active a little longer than most. Keep weeding through my finds...I'm sure there is something for everyone.

And who can forget those "Daily Downloads"?? Watch those...August will be starting soon!! Stay sweet!














#1...#2...#3







I think sweet Dinphy bribed me a little on this one...ROFLMBO!!
Thanks for the award. hee,hee :)




"It's not all about me..."

1 comment:

Dinphy said...

Yep! That's it! I bribed you! LOL!
Well, it worked like a charm! Even got a special place!
LOL ;)
Just kidding.

Thanks for putting it on hun, I really appreciate it!