Saturday, September 20, 2008

Under the weather..."Twilight"

Sorry folks...I'm a little under the weather today so the list is going really slow. I will have one later, but the reading and such I'm enjoying, but the napping every 1 hour or so is making it difficult to finish. I'm a total coach potato today. hee,hee :)

I'm not sure if you caught the hint I gave in my "Full Moon Camp" post as to the latest book series I'm reading, but yes I got caught up in the "Twilight" series by Stephanie Meyer. I'm loving it and I'm on book 2..."New Moon". I had my DBF pick it up before I finished the first, because "Twilight" was such a page turner...I wanted to just move smoothly into the next one. My main reason for reading it was because I'm a movie junkie and wanted to read the book before seeing the movie. It always adds an extra dimension to help me enjoy movies even more. I realize the book is usually better, but I don't dwell on that too much or compare books to movies. Speaking of the movie...here are some pics I found on the internet of the "movie" which I think I read somewhere should be out November 21st. Can't wait!!

Kristen Stewart as Isabella Swan and Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen

Cam Gigandet as James, Edi Gathegi as Laurent and Rachelle Lefevre as Victoria

Lutz, Reed, Elizabeth Reaser as Esme Cullen, Pattinson, Peter Facinelli as Dr. Carlisle Cullen, Greene and Jackson Rathbone









"It's not all about me..."

No comments: