Thursday, August 19, 2010

“Inspiration”

Looking for my style still and sharing more with you. I really like the minimalistic look…I think it puts more focus on the pictures plus it would make scrapping easier. I could probably scrap a million layouts with all the supplies I have if I choose to go this way. Not really…but close! rofl :)

Inspire1 Inspire2

Color Swatch Templates [b]NEW[/b]
Painted Alpha
By Sahlin Studio @ ScrapMatters
Coastal Getaway ScrapMatters Collab
To the Point by DeCrow Designs
Fonts Cambria and CK Ali's Writing
Inspire4

Inspire5 Inspire6

 Inspire7 Inspire8

 

 

2 comments:

Laura said...

I missed the post where you started doing "Inspiration", but I really love looking at the beautiful LO's and I never have time to visit galleries! Thanks for posting them!

Sue said...

Lovely layouts! :)