Saturday, May 11, 2013

On Vacation…

Just letting you know I am on vacation and out of town through next weekend. I never stop searching…so if I find goodies I will “tweet” them. Watch the Twitter gadget on the right if you don’t follow my Facebook or Twitter feeds. If I find time I will do a regular post, however I won’t post the ones I have already tweeted. Remember…you don’t need to be registered with Twitter to access my tweets. Just click on the link in the tweet. I think there is two links…one for the picture and one for the linked site. A learning curve, but I am sure you will figure it out. *wink*

 

Suz

2 comments:

mysteriah said...

thank u so much! your hard work is always appreciated. im glad that u like "searching" like a hobby. thanks so much for your time and effort. God bless u.

Marijke said...

Enjoy your holidays